This award-winning science and nature magazine is brought to you by the Royal Geographical Society, giving you an intelligent insight into the world around us.
Regular features include Worldwatch, which sums up the most important geographical events from around the globe, Hotspot, bringing you the latest political news, and an excellent Kit feature, which explains everything you need to know when planning your next trip abroad.
You'll also find a number of well-written reports on endangered wildlife, a stunning gallery of nature photography, and a rare first-hand insight into some of the most interesting cultures in the world each month with a Georgraphical magazine subscription.
A Geographical magazine subscription is perfect for the nature enthusiast; packed with stunning photography and award winning journalism every month.
Published since 1935, Geographical is the magazine of the Royal Geographical Society. Learn about the rich diversity of our planet with fascinating cultural stories, superb travel features, scientific breakthroughs, the latest reports on expeditions worldwide, nature, wildlife and issues affecting our environment.
Each issue of Geographical magazine brings you face to face with rare species, fascinating cultures and enchanting locations.
With a Geographical magazine subscription you'll get regular features, such as:
* Worldwatch - a digest of geographical events from around the world.
* Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - amazing places to visit in the UK.
* Climatewatch - a look at our ever changing climate.
* Hotspot - The place to find the future political hotspots from around the globe.
* In Society - The latest from The Royal Geographical Society.
* Archive - images of the past from the RGS archives.
* Kit feature - All you need to know before embarking on an adventure of a lifetime.
Your Subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 4-6 weeks.