Terms & Conditions
By clicking on any Magazine Cafe order form you:
- When placing an order on Magazine Cafe, you will be asked permission for Magazine Cafe to send you special offers and exclusive discounts via email, from which you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the footer of a newsletter, or by contacting us. You may also withdraw your consent to receive marketing emails from us in your Magazine Cafe account.
- Agree that all information about any product or service on the Magazine Cafe Website is provided by the supplier of that product or service and that Magazine Cafe has no responsibility for the accuracy of that information and is not liable for any errors or omissions in that information.
- Agree that the products or services offered through Magazine Cafe are offered by the suppliers of those products or services, and that any contract for the subscription for a product or service is between you and the supplier of that product or service and that Magazine Café is not a party to that contract. If you choose to pay by direct debit for a magazine subscription, terms and instalments will be confirmed by the publishers directly and the publishers will take the direct debit payment.
- Agree that Magazine Cafe and its employees and agents will not be liable in contract or tort (including negligence), equity or on any other basis to you or any other person for any loss, injury or damage arising from or as a consequence of any act or omission by Magazine Cafe or any person providing services through the Magazine Cafe Website.
- Agree that all offers made, contracts concluded, and services provided through the Magazine Cafe Website shall be deemed to be made and provided in Britain notwithstanding the location of you or the publisher or distributor of any magazine or any other person, shall be governed exclusively by British Law, and the Courts of Britain shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any such matters involving or alleged to involve Magazine Cafe.
- We reserve the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion. The Terms and Conditions applicable to your access to and use of this Website and your use and/or purchase of our products or services will be the version that is current and displayed on this Website as at each date you access this Website or use and/or purchase our products or services (as applicable). Your use of this Website or your use and/or purchase of Magazine Cafe’s products or services after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes.
- Agree that, to the extent permitted by law, Magazine Cafe and/or its suppliers exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of life, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Magazine Cafe Website, the delay or inability to use the Magazine Cafe Website, the provision of or failure to provide goods or services, or any information, products or services obtained through the Magazine Cafe Website.
- Agree that you may cancel any subscription within 48 hours of purchase and receive a full refund from Magazine Cafe. Please contact our Customer Service team to request a cancellation of a subscription. Once we receive notification from you that you wish to cancel your subscription, any amount paid to Magazine Cafe for the subscription will be refunded as soon as possible. All refunds will be processed in accordance with the payment method selected by you at the time of your purchase. Additionally, as part of the measures we employ to secure your privacy, we will only refund to the credit/debit card used for the original transaction. No refunds will be processed to any other credit/debit card.
- Agree that cancellations and refunds requested more than 48 hours after purchase are provided only at the discretion of the publisher. Subscriptions may be refunded in full, in part, or not at all.
- Agree that there are NO cancellations and refunds on European, United States and International orders after 48 hours of purchase.
- Agree to a minimum term of 12 months for all Direct Debit orders. All Direct Debit contracts are set up by the relevant publisher. You agree to contact the publisher if you wish to query details of its Direct Debit policy.