By clicking purchase on your subscription order form you:
2. Agree that all information about any product or service on the Magazine Cafe Website is provided by the publisher or distributor of that product or service and that Magazine Cafe has no responsibility for the accuracy of that information and is not liable for any errors or omissions in that information.
3. Agree that, depending on your payment method, your contract shall be either:
(i) with the publisher or distributor if paying by direct debit payment - the products or services offered through the Magazine Cafe Website are offered by the publishers or distributors for payment direct to the publisher or distributor by direct debit, and that any such direct debit contract for the subscription for a product or service is between you and the publisher or distributor of that product or service on these terms and conditions and that Magazine Cafe is not a party to that contract but is a sales agent for the publisher or distributor; or
(ii) with Magazine Cafe if paying cash with order - the products or services offered through the Magazine Cafe Website are offered by Magazine Cafe for payment with the order, and that any such contract for the subscription for a product or service where payment is made upfront is between you and Magazine Cafe on these terms and conditions and the publisher and distributor is not a party to that contract.
4. Agree that Magazine Cafe and its employees and agents will not be liable in contract or tort (including negligence), equity or on any other basis to you or any other person for any loss, injury or damage arising from or as a consequence of any act or omission by Magazine Cafe or any person providing services through the Magazine Cafe Websites.
5. Agree that all offers made, contracts concluded and services provided through the Magazine Cafe Websites site shall be deemed to be made and provided in Britain notwithstanding the location of you or the publisher or distributor of any magazine or any other person, shall be governed exclusively by British Law, and the Courts of Britain shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any such matters involving or alleged to involve Magazine Cafe.
7. Consent to the receipt of emails from Magazine Cafe containing information and offers about products and services available on the Magazine Cafe Websites in which you may have an interest.
8. Acknowledge that these Standard Subscription Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time, and agree that you are responsible for regularly reviewing these Standard Subscription Terms and Conditions, and you agree to any such modification.
9. Agree that, to the extent permitted by law, Magazine Cafe and/or its suppliers exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of life, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Magazine Cafe Websites, the delay or inability to use the Magazine Cafe Websites, the provision of or failure to provide goods or services, or any information, software, products or services obtained through the Magazine Cafe Websites.
10. Agree that refunds are provided at the discretion of the publisher. Subscriptions may be refunded in full, in part, or not at all.
11. Agree to a minimum term of 12 months for all Direct Debit orders.
12. Agree that you may cancel any subscription within 48 hours of purchase to receive a full refund from Magazine Cafe. Please contact our Customer Service Centre to request a cancellation of a subscription. Once we receive notification from you that you wish to cancel your subscription, any amount paid to Magazine Cafe for the subscription will be refunded as soon as possible. All refunds will be processed in accordance with the payment method selected by you at the time of your purchase. Additionally, as part of measures we employ to secure your privacy, we will only refund to the card used for the original transaction. No refunds will be processed to any other card.